Honey BBQ Pork Chops are flavorful and delicious. A quick and easy grilling recipe that is perfect for busy weeknights and a surefire hit for the whole family. The homemade honey bbq glaze is made with pantry staples and just takes minutes to mix together.
Most nights during the summer we cook supper on the grill. It's just too hot to heat up the kitchen and pork chops are so much more flavorful on the grill.
We've also been making these Garlic and Onion Pork Chops and loving them. They are super simple to make and always a hit.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST FOR LATER!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make Honey BBQ Pork Chops:
- Set pork chops out to come to room temperature while you prepare a grill fire to about 300° with hickory or oak for smoke flavor and mix glaze ingredients together.
Honey BBQ Glaze Ingredients:
- Olive Oil
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Granulated Garlic
- Dried Onion Flakes
- Smoked Paprika
- Kosher Salt
- Red Chili Flakes
- Place pork chops on the grill over direct heat and cook 3- 5 minutes.
- Turn pork chops and brush with honey bbq glaze.
- Continue to cook about 5 minutes, turn again and brush with glaze.
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 145° with a digital thermometer.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
How to Store and Reheat Pork Chops:
Store leftovers in an airtight contain in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat in a skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons water to the pan and cover. Cook for 5-8 minutes until heated through. Pork chops can be sliced before adding to the pan to heat a little quicker.