Peach BBQ Sauce is a flavorful and delicious grilling sauce for chicken, pork and burgers. A quick and easy homemade bbq sauce that comes together in 20 minutes. It's the perfect combination of sweet and tangy with just a bit of a spicy kick.
Peach preserves gives this quick bbq sauce a thick and rich taste that goes perfectly with the fresh garlic and ginger. It's so delicious that I'm convinced you will be making a double batch next time!
Back in the days before blogging, we owned our own barbecue sauce company and we still love creating new sauce recipes, especially for the grill. This peach bbq sauce is definitely a keeper.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Ingredients for Peach BBQ Sauce:
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Garlic
- Fresh Ginger
- Orange Juice
- Peach Preserves
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Mustard
- Smoked Paprika
- Kosher Salt
- Chili Flakes
How to Make Peach BBQ Sauce:
- Cook minced garlic and ginger in olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat about 2- 3 minutes.
- Whisk in orange juice, peach jam and brown sugar.
- Mix in brown mustard, smoked paprika, salt and chili flakes.
- Bring mixture to a boil and then lower heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly before refrigerating.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
This bbq sauce recipe could not be easier. It is thick and rich with delicious layers of flavor. If you like a little more heat, add in a bit more of the chili flakes.