Peach BBQ Pork Chops are tender, juicy and just full of delicious flavors. A great dinner for any night of the week to make on the grill. Our homemade peach bbq sauce will take your pork chops to the next level of deliciousness.
Ingredients for Peach BBQ Pork Chops:
- Bone-in Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Peach BBQ Sauce: Olive Oil, Fresh Garlic & Ginger, Orange Juice, Peach Preserves, Brown Sugar, Brown Mustard, Smoked Paprika, Kosher Salt, Chili Flakes.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Grill Peach BBQ Pork Chops:
- Make the homemade peach bbq sauce, reserve ½ cup of the sauce for serving.
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Coat with olive oil on both sides.
- Season with kosher salt and coarse ground pepper.
- Get the grill going with a 300° fire. Hickory, pecan or oak will give the pork chops great smoky flavor.
- Place pork chops over direct fire and sear for about 2 minutes.
- Flip and move to indirect fire, spoon Peach BBQ Sauce over pork chops and cook with the lid closed about 5 minutes.
- Turn pork chops once more and coat with more sauce. Cook until internal temperature reaches 145° with a digital thermometer.
- Remove from grill to a sheet pan and allow to rest about 5 minutes before serving.
How to Store and Reheat:
- Wrap cooled pork chops in plastic wrap or foil and store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
- To reheat place in a skillet with 2 tablespoons of water and cover. Cook over medium heat for about 8 - 10 minutes or until heated through. You can also slice the pork chops and remove the bone to speed up the reheating process.
- Boneless pork chops or pork steaks will also work with the same method. Boneless pork will likely cook a little faster, depending on the thickness.
- It is just as easy to grill enough pork chops for dinner as it is to grill enough for 2 dinners. We love to throw extra on the grill to make dinner for another night really easy. Grilled pork chops reheat well and keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- Using a digital thermometer is key to getting pork done just right without worrying if your pork is under cooked or serving dry pork chops because they are over cooked.
The peach bbq sauce is thick and coats the meat well. You can substitute your favorite bbq sauce, but the peach, ginger and garlic combination with the grilled pork is mighty hard to top.
Best Pork Chop Recipes:
- Onion Thyme Pork Chops are quick and easy with a super simple dry rub that I bet you have the ingredients for!
- Brown Sugar Pork Chops are super popular with loads of brown sugar and garlic flavors.
- Garlic and Herb Pork Chops are a family favorite with lots of garlic flavor along with thyme, basil and rosemary.
- Orange BBQ Pork Chops are seriously flavorful and delicious. Great for any night of the week.
The whole family is sure to love this easy grilled peach bbq pork chops recipe! It is ready in no time and has tons of flavor. Add it to your dinner plans this week.
FOLLOW OUT GRILLING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
Peach BBQ Pork Chops are tender, juicy and just full of delicious flavors. A great dinner for any night of the week to make on the grill! Our homemade peach bbq sauce will take your pork chops to the next level of deliciousness.
- 4 thick cut Bone in Pork Chops
- 1 Cup Peach BBQ Sauce, plus more for serving
- Bring pork chops to room temperature while you prepare a grill fire to about 300° with hickory or oak for smoke flavor.
- Make the homemade peach bbq sauce.
- Add pork chops over direct fire to sear for 5 of minutes and flip, moving to indirect heat.
- Cook with the lid closed about 5 minutes.
- Spoon peach bbq sauce over pork chops and continue to cook about 5 minutes with the lid closed.
- Check internal temperature of pork chops with a digital thermometer and cook until it reaches 145°.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with additional peach bbq sauce if desired.
Wrap cooled pork chops in plastic wrap or foil and store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
To reheat place in a skillet with 2 tablespoons of water and cover. Cook over medium heat for about 8 - 10 minutes or until heated through. You can also slice the pork chops and remove the bone to speed up the reheating process.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 112Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 10g
Nutritional information is estimated and may not be accurate.