Orange BBQ Pork Chops are bursting with delicious flavors! Boneless pork chops are grilled up quick and slathered in a homemade tangy orange bbq sauce that will knock your socks off. A family favorite dinner that can be on the table in under an hour.
Grilled pork chops are one of our most requested recipes and a favorite for busy weeknights. Change up your same old dinner routine with our quick and easy homemade orange bbq sauce this week, it's sure to be a new family favorite.
Ingredients for Orange BBQ Pork Chops:
- Boneless Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt & Pepper
- Orange BBQ Sauce: Orange Marmalade, Pineapple Juice, Brown Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Spicy Brown Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Granulated Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Chili Flakes.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Grill Orange BBQ Pork Chops:
- Prepare a grill fire to about 300° using hickory or oak for the best smoke flavor.
- Remove pork chops from packaging and pat dry with paper towels.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Make the Orange BBQ Sauce (this can be done a few days in advance).
- Cook pork chops over indirect fire with the grill lid closed for about 5 minutes.
- Flip the pork chops and continue to cook with the grill closed until pork reaches 145° internal temperature with a digital thermometer. Depending on the thickness of your pork chops, total cook time should be around 12- 15 minutes.
- Next, Remove pork chops from the grill and brush with orange bbq sauce on both sides. If your sauce has been refrigerated, heat it up a bit in a saucepan.
How to Store and Reheat:
Store leftover pork chops in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap, refrigerated up to 4 days.
To reheat, slice thin and place in a skillet with 1 tablespoon of orange bbq sauce and 1 tablespoon of water per pork chop. Cook over medium heat, stirring often until heated through.
Serve Orange BBQ Pork Chops with Grilled Potato Wedges and Grilled Corn on the Cob for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that will have your family begging for more. We also love these Orange Ginger Pork Chops for a quick and easy weeknight meal.