Orange BBQ Sauce is a sweet and tangy sauce perfect for grilling pork, chicken, steak or shrimp. Thick and delicious with fresh herbs and spices that will have everyone coming back for more. This homemade bbq sauce is also great for dipping your favorite fried foods.
If you are looking for something new to try, this homemade grilling sauce is perfect. It uses pantry ingredients to create a rich and flavorful sauce that will enhance anything you make on the grill.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Ingredients for Orange BBQ Sauce:
- Orange Marmalade
- Pineapple Juice
- Brown Sugar
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Brown Mustard
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Fresh Rosemary
- Granulated Garlic
- Chili Flakes
How to Make Orange Barbecue Sauce:
- In a sauce pan, combine all of the ingredients.
- Cook over medium-high heat whisking often until mixture reaches a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly before serving.
- Store orange bbq sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
This recipe makes a small batch perfect for a weeknight dinner with plenty to save for later. Easily double the recipe if you are grilling for a crowd.
We have had a few requests for grilling sauces that did not have a ketchup or tomato base and I think this one is going to be a big hit. The orange and rosemary flavors are so delicious together.
Back in the days before blogging, we owned a small barbecue sauce company. Creating new sauces was our favorite part of the business and we still enjoy creating new flavor combinations. Our Orange BBQ Sauce was a big hit with our family and we will be making it again and again.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Best Tools for Making BBQ Sauce:
A heavy sauce pan is what we prefer for making small batches of sauce.
This set of measuring cups and spoons is super handy.
A flat whisk is super handy for getting the ingredients mixed well.
I use these Weck Jars for my homemade sauces. They are just the perfect size for grilling or storing for later.
We grilled these orange bbq pork chops and they were crazy-good! Kick up your next meal on the grill with this sticky sweet orange sauce!
FOLLOW OUT GRILLING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
Orange BBQ Sauce is bursting with sweet and tangy flavors. Made with orange marmalade, fresh herbs and spices adds layers of delicious flavor to your grilled chicken, pork and more!
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- Add orange marmalade, pineapple juice, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, brown mustard and Worcestershire sauce to a heavy saucepan. Place over medium- high heat.
- Whisk in fresh rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Bring mixture to a rolling boil, whisking often. Remove from heat and cool slightly before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Recipe can be doubled as needed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 288mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 18gProtein: 0g
Nutritional information is estimated and may not be accurate.