Grilled Potato Wedges are an easy and delicious side to make on the grill. Deliciously seasoned and cooked in a foil packet for easy clean up and makes a great addition to any meal.
Cooking an entire meal on the grill is great for busy weeknights. We love serving these foil packet potatoes with everything from burgers to pork chops and steaks. We also like to add these Grilled Mushrooms for a quick side dish.
- Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Best Dry Rub: Brown Sugar, Garlic, Smoked Paprika, Salt, Pepper, Dry Mustard, Chili Flakes
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Parsley for garnish, optional
Step by Step Instructions
- Scrub potatoes and dry completely.
- Slice into wedges and place on a baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with dry rub and salt, toss to coat.
- Make a foil packet with heavy duty foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Place potato wedges in a single layer, pour excess olive oil and spices over potatoes.
- Fold foil to make a sealed packet.
- Cook over indirect heat with about a 350° fire for 45 minutes.
- Remove from grill and carefully open the foil, it will steam.
- Garnish with fresh herbs like parsley if desired and serve immediately.
More Topping Ideas for Potato Wedges:
How to Store and Reheat
Store leftover potato wedges in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Reheat potatoes in a skillet with olive oil over medium heat. Turn to warm on both sides.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
Add these grilled potato wedges to your next meal on the grill for a quick and easy side dish.
Easy foil packet potatoes with olive oil and dry rub seasonings made on the grill. Great with any grilled dinner.
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Best Dry Rub
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley for garnish, optional
- Wash potatoes and dry well.
- Slice potatoes into wedges and place on a clean baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with dry rub and salt. Toss potatoes to coat well.
- Make a large foil packet with heavy duty foil in a single layer.
- Pour remaining olive oil and seasonings over potatoes.
- Fold foil around potatoes creating a sealed packet.
- Cook potato packet over indirect heat with about 350° fire for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the grill to a sheet pan. Carefully open packet, it will steam.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container up to 4 days.
Reheat in olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Turn to warm both sides.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 374mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information is estimated and may not be accurate.