Grilled Potato Wedges are an easy and delicious side to make on the grill. Deliciously seasoned and cooked in a foil packet for easy clean up and makes a great addition to any meal.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Ingredients for Grilled Potato Wedges:
- Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Best Dry Rub: Brown Sugar, Garlic, Smoked Paprika, Salt, Pepper, Dry Mustard, Chili Flakes
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Parsley for garnish, optional
How to Make Grilled Potato Wedges:
- Scrub potatoes and dry completely.
- Slice into wedges and place on a baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with dry rub and salt, toss to coat.
- Make a foil packet with heavy duty foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Place potato wedges in a single layer, pour excess olive oil and spices over potatoes.
- Fold foil to make a sealed packet.
- Cook over indirect heat with about a 350° fire for 45 minutes.
- Remove from grill and carefully open the foil, it will steam.
- Garnish with fresh herbs like parsley if desired and serve immediately.
More Topping Ideas for Potato Wedges:
How to Store and Reheat:
Store leftover potato wedges in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Reheat potatoes in a skillet with olive oil over medium heat. Turn to warm on both sides.
FOLLOW OUT GRILLING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
Add these grilled potato wedges to your next meal on the grill for a quick and easy side dish.
Easy foil packet potatoes with olive oil and dry rub seasonings made on the grill. Great with any grilled dinner.
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Best Dry Rub
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley for garnish, optional
- Wash potatoes and dry well.
- Slice potatoes into wedges and place on a clean baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with dry rub and salt. Toss potatoes to coat well.
- Make a large foil packet with heavy duty foil in a single layer.
- Pour remaining olive oil and seasonings over potatoes.
- Fold foil around potatoes creating a sealed packet.
- Cook potato packet over indirect heat with about 350° fire for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the grill to a sheet pan. Carefully open packet, it will steam.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container up to 4 days.
Reheat in olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Turn to warm both sides.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 374mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information is estimated and may not be accurate.