Marinated Pork Loin is perfect to throw on the grill or smoker for a flavorful and delicious meal. Coffee, brown sugar and spices are combined to tenderize and add amazing flavor to this smoked pork loin that can be made into sandwiches, tacos or to top twice baked potatoes.
We found a giant pork loin on special and cut it into pork chops and left a few pounds to make this smoked pork loin. It was a huge hit with the whole family.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Ingredients for Coffee and Brown Sugar Marinade:
- Strong brewed coffee
- Brown sugar
- Kosher salt
- Worcestershire sauce
- Granulated Garlic
- Chili Flakes
- Smoked Paprika
How to Make Marinated Pork Loin:
- Prepare the coffee and brown sugar marinade by combining ingredients in a sauce pan. Cook over medium heat, whisk continually and bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Marinade can be made up to 2 days in advance and kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Reserve 1 cup of marinade and refrigerate until serving.
- Place pork loin in a casserole dish or bowl and pour remaining marinade over the top. Use a meat tenderizer or sharp knife and push the marinade down into the meat.
- Place pork loin and marinade in a zip top baggie and refrigerate at least one hour and up to 8 hours.
How to Grill Marinated Pork Loin:
- Prepare a grill fire to 300° with hickory or oak wood for smoke flavor.
- Place pork loin over indirect heat and cook with the grill closed for 1 ½ hours.
- Check internal temperature with a digital thermometer and continue to cook until pork loin reaches 190°.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest 15 minutes.
Shred or pull pork into bite sized pieces.
- Pour reserved marinade over shredded pork and mix well.
More Pork Recipes to Grill:
Smoky Pulled Pork is fantastic to make ahead for easy meals throughout the week. Made with pork shoulder, it's tender, juicy and flavorful.
Brown Sugar Pork Chops are a surefire winner with the quick and easy dry rub. One of our most popular recipes for busy weeknights.
Grilled Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is a great meal for special occasions. Tons of flavor from the spinach, onions and mushroom filling.
Smoky marinated pork loin has so many possibilities and is a simple and delicious main dish to add to the menu this week. The flavor combination is amazing and is sure to be a real family pleaser.
FOLLOW OUT GRILLING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
Marinated Pork Loin is perfect to throw on the grill or smoker for a flavorful and delicious meal. Coffee, brown sugar and spices are combined to tenderize and add amazing flavor to this smoked pork loin that can be made into sandwiches, tacos or stuffed potatoes.
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- 3 lb pork loin
- In a saucepan combine coffee, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, basil, thyme, smoked paprika, salt and chili flakes.
- Cook over medium heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Marinade can be made 2 days in advance and stored in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Reserve one cup of marinade for serving.
- Pour remaining cooled marinade over pork loin in a deep dish. Use a meat tenderizer or sharp knife to pierce pork loin all over.
- Place pork loin and marinade in a ziploc bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Prepare a grill fire with hickory or oak wood for smoke flavor to about 300°.
- Cook pork loin over indirect heat with the grill closed for 1 ½ hours or until internal temperature reaches around 190°- 200°.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest 15 minutes before shredding.
- Pour reserved marinade over shredded pork and serve.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
Reheat in a covered skillet with a few tablespoons of water over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 699Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 181mgSodium: 945mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 2gSugar: 61gProtein: 61g
Nutritional information is estimated and may not be accurate.