Grilled Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is a flavorful and delicious main course perfect for holiday dinners and celebrations. The tenderloin is stuffed with spinach, mushrooms and onions, coated in our best dry rub seasoning and hickory smoked on the grill. It's a surefire hit for any occasion.
This pork tenderloin is tender and juicy and is a great flavor combination. It makes a beautiful presentation and the preparation is not as complicated as it seems.
Ingredients for Stuffed Pork Tenderloin:
- Pork Tenderloin
- Mushrooms (white or baby Portabella)
- Frozen or Fresh Spinach
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Best Dry Rub
How to Make Stuffed Pork Tenderloin:
- Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towels and place on a cutting board.
- Start a thin slice on the long edge, running the whole length of the loin. Continue slicing as evenly as possible until you have a flat rectangle.
- Use a meat mallet to pound into an even thickness.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Dice mushrooms and onions and mince garlic.
- If using frozen spinach, thaw and squeeze out any excess liquid. Coarsely chop spinach.
- Add butter to a skillet and cook mushrooms, onions, garlic and spinach over medium heat until onions are softened, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon spinach mixture over pork loin in an even layer.
- Starting with one long side, roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down.
- Use butcher twine to tie the roast the full length. Alternately, you can use skewers or long wooden picks to secure the roll.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle dry rub seasoning over pork loin roast.
- Cook over indirect fire with hickory smoke with the grill lid closed for about 35 minutes.
- Check with a digital thermometer and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 145°.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Carefully remove the twine and slice.
How to Store and Reheat:
Store leftover pork loin in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Reheat in a skillet with a bit of olive oil or butter over medium heat. Flip after about 3 minutes and continue to cook until heated through about 6 to 8 minutes total.