Grilled Corn on the Cob is one of the easiest side dishes you can make on the grill. Grilled corn in foil with delicious garlic butter is a great addition to any cook out menu!
Anytime we can make the entire meal on the grill, I'm happy. So much less cleanup and no need to heat up the kitchen. This garlic butter corn on the cob is tender, flavorful and so tasty!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Grill Corn on the Cob:
- Make garlic butter by melting butter in a small skillet with a grated garlic clove, salt and pepper. Or mix garlic, salt and pepper with softened butter.
- Place a large piece of foil (I used heavy duty foil) on a small pan.
- Remove husks and silks from corn.
- Roll corn on the cob in garlic butter, coating all sides or if using softened butter, just spread butter over corn.
- Place on foil. Pour any remaining butter over corn.
- Wrap foil into a sealed packet.
- Place foil packet over indirect heat on about a 300° fire.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from grill and leave foil sealed until ready to serve.
It is as easy to grill corn for a crowd as it is for your family. Just double the recipe as needed and put 4-5 per foil packet. I love these corn cob holders for serving. I especially love that they snap together for storage.