Grilled Asparagus with garlic butter is an easy side dish to add to any meal on the grill. Quick, easy and delicious, it’s the most flavorful asparagus dish you’ve ever tried!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make Grilled Asparagus:
- Wash and trim asparagus, pat dry with paper towels.
- Place on a grill pan and place over indirect heat on your grill.
- Brush with garlic butter. Cook for about 10 minutes, brushing with more garlic butter half way through and turning asparagus to cook evenly.
If you don’t have a grill pan, you can use aluminum foil to make a tray for the asparagus. If you make it into a packet, the asparagus will steam and be a bit softer.
Grilled vegetables are my new favorite thing. It’s so easy to cook your sides on the grill while you are cooking your main dish. Especially for summer when it gets too hot to cook.
More Grilled Side Dishes To Try:
Grilled Mexican Street Corn is a flavorful addition to any meal on the grill. Grilled corn with a delicious sauce, Cotija cheese and cilantro.
Grilled Corn on the Cob in foil is a super simple side to add to any dinner. Flavored with an amazing garlic butter, it’s sure to be a family favorite.
Grilled Zucchini is always a favorite. Simple and delicious plus it’s low-carb!
Grilled Potatoes are so easy to add to the grill while you are cooking your main dish. Filled with butter and Everything Bagel Seasonings.
FOLLOW OUT GRILLING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
Grilled Asparagus with garlic butter is an easy side dish to add to any meal on the grill. Quick, easy and delicious, it's the most flavorful asparagus dish you've ever tried!
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Wash and trim ends of asparagus. Tough ends will snap right off, usually about the bottom 1 inch. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Prepare a grill fire to about 300°.
- Place asparagus on a grill pan.
- Melt butter and mix in garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place grill pan of asparagus over indirect heat.
- Brush liberally with garlic butter.
- Cook for 10- 15 minutes, brushing half way through with garlic butter and turn asparagus to cook evenly.
- Asparagus will be fork tender when it is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 388mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g
Nutritional calculation is estimated and may not be accurate.