Grilled Garlic Bread is a great side dish to complete any meal on the grill. There’s only about 5 minutes of prep and it will cook in less than 10 minutes on the grill while you are finishing up your main course.
Homemade garlic bread is one of my go- to easy sides and it’s seriously one of easiest things to make on the grill. It’s so delicious that we’ve made it twice this week.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Ingredients for Grilled Garlic Bread:
- Baguette or French Bread
- Fresh Garlic
- Fresh Parsley
How to Grill Garlic Bread:
- Melt butter and add grated or minced garlic and cook over low heat for about 3- 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise.
- Brush garlic butter over cut sides of bread.
- Place over indirect grill fire, butter side up with the lid closed.
- Cook about 5 – 8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from grill.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.
How to Store and Reheat:
Grilled Garlic Bread can be stored at room temperature in a zip top bag or wrapped in plastic wrap for 1 – 2 days. To reheat, just place it in the toaster oven and lightly toast or reheat in 300° oven for about 5 minutes.
Leftover garlic bread also makes the very best croutons for salad. Slice into bite- sized pieces and bake at 375° on a sheet pan for about 25 minutes. Cool before placing in an airtight container. Store at room temperature.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
What You Need to Make Garlic Bread:
I like to use a microplane grater for the garlic. It ensures the most garlic flavor without having chunky bits of garlic in your butter.
A good bread knife is a must-have for the kitchen and this is one of my favorites.
A silicone brush is great for making garlic bread.
Add your garlic bread to the grill while you meat rests after grilling and you will have warm and toasty garlic bread to add to your dinner. It is so simple and will be a great addition to your next grilling meal.
FOLLOW OUT GRILLING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
Grilled Garlic Bread is a simple and delicious addition to any dinner on the grill. It's so quick and easy to make, you'll be adding it to the menu every time you light the grill.
- 1 baguette or small loaf of French Bread
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 whole garlic cloves, grated or minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise.
- Add butter and garlic to a small saucepan and place over low heat
- Cook for 3- 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and mix in parsley.
- Brush over cut sides of bread.
- Cook over indirect fire for 5- 8 minutes or until bread is toasted.
- Remove from grill and slice before serving.
Store leftover garlic bread at room temperature in a zip top bag or wrapped in plastic wrap for 1 - 2 days.
Reheat in a toaster oven or conventional oven at 300° for about 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 368Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 676mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 11g
Nutritional information is estimated and may not be accurate.