Jalapeño Popper Burgers are the ultimate grilled burger to add to your next cookout menu! Grilled burgers coated in delicious homemade barbecue sauce and topped with bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
How to Make Jalapeño Poppers:
- Trim jalapeños, cut in half and remove seeds and membranes.
- Mix cream cheese with garlic, salt, pepper and shredded cheese.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into jalapeño halves and wrap in bacon.
- Place on a parchment paper and bake for about 25 minutes.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make Jalapeño Popper Burgers:
- Prepare a grill fire with hickory or oak to about 350°.
- Mix ground beef with Best Dry Rub and form into patties.
- Grill patties over direct heat for about 5 minutes, flip burgers and brush with barbecue sauce.
- Continue to cook 5 minutes, flip burgers once more and coat the other side with barbecue sauce. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165° with a digital thermometer.
- Remove burgers from the grill.
- Butter buns and toast lightly.
- Top buns with your favorite condiments, a burger patty and 2-3 jalapeño poppers and top buns.
- Serve immediately.
How to Store and Reheat:
Store grilled burger patties and jalapeño poppers in an airtight container or wrapped in plastic wrap up to 3 days in refrigerator.
Reheat in a skillet with about 2 tablespoons of water, cover and cook over medium heat about 5-8 minutes until heated through. Flip patties half way through.
Great Side Dishes for Burgers: