The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade makes the most juicy and flavorful chicken! Just a few simple ingredients in this easy to make ahead marinade.
If you are looking for a flavorful and easy chicken dinner, whip up a batch of this easy chicken marinade and get to grilling!
How to Make Grilled Chicken Marinade:
- Start with brewed coffee (works great with your leftover morning coffee) and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Add in Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasonings, smoked paprika, granulated garlic and kosher salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then lower to a simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool. Speed up the cooling process by placing marinade in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
Marinade can be made a day in advance and refrigerated.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or bowl and pour marinade over the top. Stir to coat chicken well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
How To Grill Marinated Chicken:
- Prepare grill to about a 300° fire.
- Place marinated chicken over the fire and cook 2 minutes, flip over to sear the other side about 2 minutes. Move chicken to indirect heat and grill until internal temperature reaches 165°.
How Long to Grill Chicken:
- Chicken Tenders ~ about 12 - 15 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Boneless Chicken Breasts ~ about 20-25 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Bone- in Chicken about 30-40 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°.
How to Bake Marinated Chicken:
Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken on a greased or lined baking dish in an even layer, not touching.
- Boneless Chicken Breasts: Bake for about 25- 30 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Boneless Thighs or Chicken Tenders: Bake for about 17-20 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Bone-in Chicken: Bake for about 40-45 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°.