Rosemary Mustard BBQ Sauce is a great addition to just about everything on the grill. It is full of rosemary and garlic flavors blended with tangy mustard and sweetened with brown sugar.
- prepared yellow mustard, like French's
- light brown sugar
- Worcestershire sauce
- fresh or dried rosemary
- dried onion flakes
- granulated garlic
- coarse ground black pepper
- kosher salt
How to Make Rosemary Mustard BBQ Sauce:
- In a large saucepan, combine mustard, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
- Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring frequently until brown sugar is melted and sauce is well combined.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Store Rosemary Mustard BBQ Sauce in an air tight container or mason jar in the refrigerator up to 3 months.
Did you know we used to own a BBQ sauce company? It was back before the days of food blogging and it was a fun adventure. The part we loved most was creating new sauces and this is one of our favorites.
Recipes with Rosemary Mustard BBQ Sauce:
BBQ Mustard Ribs are tender and delicious baby back ribs slathered with Mustard BBQ Sauce. Like nothing you've ever tried, I promise they are going to be a new favorite.
Smoked Chicken is brined and then slathered in our mustard for an epic chicken dinner. We love this chicken so much that we will usually grill two at a time so we have leftovers.
Rosemary Mustard Chicken Wings are one of the best appetizers, ever! Pecan smoked wings are tossed in bbq sauce. An epic appetizer for any get together.
Mustard BBQ Burgers are one of our all-time favorites. Take your next burger cookout to the next level of delicious with these burgers!
Change up your grilling routine with this easy and delicious Rosemary Mustard BBQ Sauce Recipe. It adds tons of flavor to your grilled meats, topping sandwiches and it's great for dipping.
FOLLOW OUT GRILLING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
Rosemary Mustard BBQ Sauce is a great addition to just about everything on the grill. It is full of rosemary and garlic flavors blended with tangy mustard and a touch of brown sugar.
- 2 cups prepared yellow mustard, like French's
- 1 ⅓ cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- In a large saucepan add the mustard, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk in spices with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until brown sugar is dissolved and mixture is well combined.
- Cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 57Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 423mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information is estimated and may not be accurate.