Grilled Pork Steaks are a quick and easy dinner to make for any night of the week. We use a simple pineapple and brown sugar marinade for added flavor with hardwood smoke for tender, juicy and delicious pork.
Pork steaks are often on sale and we love Smoky Coca-Cola Pork Steaks and Honey Mustard Pork Steaks for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
Ingredients for Grilled Pork Steaks:
- Pork Steaks
- Pineapple Juice
- Brown Sugar
- Spicy Brown Mustard
- Granulated Garlic
- Kosher Salt
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Grill Pork Steaks:
- Mix pineapple juice with brown sugar, mustard, garlic and salt.
- Reserve half of marinade for grilling.
- Pour half of marinade in a zip top bag and add pork steaks. Squeeze out the air and seal. Turn bag over several times to coat the pork. Refrigerate at least an hour or up to 8 hours.
- Prepare a grill fire with pecan or hickory for smoke flavor.
- Remove pork steaks from marinade, discarding marinade from the bag, cook over indirect fire with the grill lid closed for about 10 minutes.
- Flip the pork steaks and drizzle reserved marinade over the pork steaks.
- Continue to cook with the grill closed until pork reaches 145° near the bone, using a digital meat thermometer.
- Remove pork to sheet pan and rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Thinly slice pork and place on a serving platter. Serve with your favorite sauce if desired.
How to Store and Reheat:
- Store leftover pork steak in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
- Reheat sliced pork steak in a skillet coated with olive oil over medium heat, stirring until heated through.
Best Side Dishes for Grilled Pork Steak:
- Grilled Corn on the Cob is so simple to make in a foil packet with delicious garlic butter.
- Smoked Mac and Cheese is always a hit and has loads of crispy bacon.
- Grilled Garlic Bread is one of the easiest sides to complete any meal. Just throw it on the grill for a bout 5 minutes after you've grilled your main dish.
If you are looking for a simple way to prepare pork steaks, try this quick pineapple marinated Grilled Pork Steaks recipe. It's a budget friendly dinner that everyone is sure to love.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON FACEBOOK!
Grilled Pork Steaks
Grilled Pork Steaks are a quick and easy dinner to make for any night of the week. We use a simple pineapple marinade for added flavor with hardwood smoke for tender, juicy and delicious pork.
- 2 pounds pork steaks
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix pineapple juice with brown sugar, spicy brown mustard, garlic and kosher salt. Reserve half for grilling.
- Pour the other half into a gallon size zip top bag.
- Place the pork steaks into the bag with the marinade. Seal the bag, squeezing out any air. Turn the bag over several times to coat the meat.
- Refrigerate the marinated pork and the remaining marinade until ready to grill. A minimum of one hour and up to 8 hours.
- Prepare a grill fire to 325° using pecan or hickory for smoke flavor.
- Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade from the bag. Place pork over indirect fire and close the grill. Cook 10 minutes.
- Flip the pork and pour the reserved marinade over the top of the pork steaks.
- Continue to grill until internal temperature reaches 145° near the bone, about 8 -10 minutes.
- Remove pork steaks from the grill and rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice pork thin and serve with your favorite bbq sauce if desired.
Store leftover pork in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
Reheat sliced pork in a skillet coated with olive oil over medium heat, stirring until heated through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 627Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 215mgSodium: 345mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 58g
Nutritional information is estimated and may not be accurate.
Leave a Reply