Grilled Chicken Thighs with brown sugar rub and grilled mixed vegetables is an amazing dinner to make for any night of the week. Tender and juicy chicken that is a real family pleaser!
If you are looking for a hearty dinner to make on the grill, try chicken thighs. They tend to stay a little juicier and have more flavor than chicken breasts. The brown sugar rub gives an amazing amount of flavor to both the chicken and the veggies!
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make Grilled Chicken Thighs:
- Mix rub together by combining brown sugar, garlic, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle chicken thighs with olive oil and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of rub.
- Slice vegetables and toss with olive oil and 2 tablespoons of rub.
- Prepare a grill fire to 300° with hickory or oak for smoke flavor.
- Place vegetables on a grill pan and place over indirect heat.
- Place chicken over direct fire to sear 5 minutes. Move chicken to indirect heat and close the grill lid.
- Stir vegetables every 10 minutes.
- Cook until chicken reaches 165° internal temperature with a meat thermometer inserted close to the bone, about 25 - 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from the grill and allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.