Lemon Garlic Fish and Shrimp is a flavorful and delicious meal on the grill. Serve it up with grilled corn on the cob for one of the easiest dinners you can make this week.
Grilling seafood is so easy to do on the grill and a quick and easy way to get a healthy dinner on the table that the entire family will love.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Ingredients for Lemon Garlic Sauce:
- Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Herbs: Thyme, Parsley
- Chili Flakes, optional
How to Grill Lemon Garlic Fish & Shrimp:
- Prepare a grill fire to 300° using pecan or hickory for smoke flavor.
- Thaw fish and shrimp. Peel and devein shrimp and pat both completely dry with paper towels.
- Make the lemon garlic sauce by adding butter, lemon, garlic, dijon mustard, honey, Parmesan, fresh thyme and chili flakes if desired.
- Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Reserve about ¼ cup of sauce for serving.
- Brush lemon garlic sauce over fish and shrimp.
- Cook Fish and shrimp over indirect fire with the grill lid closed about 5- 8 minutes.
- Check with a digital thermometer and continue to cook until both the shrimp and the fish have an internal temperature of 145°, about 15 minutes total.
- Remove from grill to a serving dish, brush with remaining sauce and garnish with parsley.
How to Store and Reheat:
Store leftovers in an airtight container up to 2 days in refrigerator.
To reheat, melt about 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet, add fish and shrimp and cover. Cook over medium heat for about 3- 5 minutes.