Lemon Garlic Fish and Shrimp is a flavorful and delicious meal on the grill. Serve it up with grilled corn on the cob for one of the easiest dinners you can make this week.
Grilling seafood is so easy to do on the grill and a quick and easy way to get a healthy dinner on the table that the entire family will love. We love to make this Maple Glazed Salmon for busy weeknights.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Ingredients for Lemon Garlic Sauce:
- Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Herbs: Thyme, Parsley
- Chili Flakes, optional
How to Grill Lemon Garlic Fish & Shrimp:
- Prepare a grill fire to 300° using pecan or hickory for smoke flavor.
- Thaw fish and shrimp. Peel and devein shrimp and pat both completely dry with paper towels.
- Make the lemon garlic sauce by adding butter, lemon, garlic, dijon mustard, honey, Parmesan, fresh thyme and chili flakes if desired.
- Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Reserve about ¼ cup of sauce for serving.
- Brush lemon garlic sauce over fish and shrimp.
- Cook Fish and shrimp over indirect fire with the grill lid closed about 5- 8 minutes.
- Check with a digital thermometer and continue to cook until both the shrimp and the fish have an internal temperature of 145°, about 15 minutes total.
- Remove from grill to a serving dish, brush with remaining sauce and garnish with parsley.
How to Store and Reheat:
Store leftovers in an airtight container up to 2 days in refrigerator.
To reheat, melt about 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet, add fish and shrimp and cover. Cook over medium heat for about 3- 5 minutes.
We love fishing and have been grilling all kinds of fish on the grill. It is a great way to cook any type of fish or seafood. The cleanup is so easy and no leftover odors in the house.
This simple Lemon Garlic Fish & Shrimp is one of my all- time favorites on the grill. The flavor combination is irresistible and it's just so easy to make.
FOLLOW OUT GRILLING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
Grilled Lemon Garlic Fish & Shrimp is a quick and easy dinner for any night. The flavorful sauce along with the wood fired grilling elevates this simple meal.
- 4- 5 firm fish filets
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- pinch of chili flakes, optional
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Prepare a grill fire to 300° with pecan or hickory for smoke flavor.
- Pat fish and shrimp dry with paper towels and layer on a baking sheet.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, dijon, honey, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and chili flakes if desired.
- Cook over low heat for about five minutes, whisking until well combined. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Reserve about ¼ cup of sauce for serving.
- Brush sauce over fish and shrimp.
- Cook over indirect heat for 5-8 minutes with grill closed.
- Check internal temperature of fish and shrimp and continue to cook until it reaches 145° for both.
- Remove from grill and brush with remaining sauce.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
Reheat in a skillet with 1 tablespoon butter over low heat, covered for about 3 - 5 minutes.